Bolt Burchill Tranter Lawyers was established in 2004 by its practising partners, Michael Bolt, Karen Burchill and Martin Tranter.
Michael, Karen and Martin all have extensive local knowledge and a strong commitment to our local community.
We are genuinely interested in advancing our clients’ interests and strengthening our business and local community.
Our support staff include Raelene McDonald and Melissa Green in the Mossman office and Debbie Cooper and Chelsea Burke in our Port Douglas office.
Bolt Burchill Tranter are proud to be sponsor and support various local charities and community groups such as:
- Douglas Cricket Association
- Port Douglas Surf Life Saving Club
- Mossman State High School – Legal Studies Awards Year 11 and Year 12
- Mossman Port Douglas Volunteer Branch Cancer Council Qld
- Douglas Shire Aged Persons Home Inc
- Port Douglas Neighbourhood Centre
- Flexi Respite & Family Support – Douglas Shire Community Services Association
- Far North Queensland’s Special Children’s Christmas Party
- The Douglas Shire Historical Society
- Mossman & District Show Association
- Mossman Memorial Bowls Club
- Douglas Chamber of Commerce
- Douglas Shire Motor Sports Association
- Mossman Sugar Festival